(Liquid Crystalline Polymers)
SUMIKASUPER™ LCP is a thermotropic liquid crystalline polyester that possesses the highest heat resistance among all engineering plastics. Thermotropic liquid crystalline polyester is one of the most common types of liquid crystalline polymer.
SUMIKASUPER™ LCP grades all possess low, stable values for the dependence of dielectric constant and dielectric dissipation factor on temperature and frequency.
- High temperature stability
- Pb-free solder resistance
- Low warpage
- Tailored electrical properties
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent moldability (high flow, fast cycles, low flash)
- Inherently flame retardant – UL-V0 at thin walls
- High-Speed connectors
- Bobbins, Sensors and Antennas
- Semiconductor packaging
For Information on our UL certification, please click on the corresponding tabs.
For information regarding Sumitomo Chemical’s Super Engineering Plastics please contact anyone below for all products and applications:
Ready for a solution to your technology needs?
We’re here to provide the highest quality products in a timely manner to suit your business’ technological needs.