PES GrindingManufacture and Sales of Specialized Grinding used in advanced composite industries.
Grinding of PES Modified Resins:
In 2013, we finished our state of the art grinding facility, which will primarily be used for modified PES resins for the aerospace and other composite industries.
Our Grinding Facilities
Particle Size Reduction
- Equipment Selected – March 2012
- Maricopa County Air Permit Granted – July 2012
- Completed Construction Drawings – September 2012
- Started Building Construction – November 2012
- Completed Building Construction – January 2013
- Equipment Installed and Commissioned – March 2013
- Start-up and Testing Completed – April 2013
- Completed Qualification Lots – May 2013
- Received ISO9001 Certification – June 2013
- Particle Analyzer (Malvern Mastersizer 2000)
- Moisture Content (Mettler Toledo V20 Volumetric Karl Fischer Titrator)
- Sample Weighing (Mettler Toldeo MS204S Analytical Balance)
- Metals Content (Perkin Elmer Optima 8000 Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP))
- Ash Content (Sentro Tech ST-1200C-458 Muffle Furnace)
For information regarding our PES Modified Resin Grinding operations, please contact:
Director of Advanced Polymer Technology
Phone: (602) 659-2508
Ready for a solution to your technology needs?
We’re here to provide the highest quality products in a timely manner to suit your business’ technological needs.